SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking to downsize or purchase your first home, this immaculate single level brick home is the one for you. Located close to Pennant Hills sporting parks, leisure complex and childs play area just across the road it ticks many of the boxes. The block is level and big, with much space to extend or add to in the future (STCA)
In a nutshell:
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built ins (en suite off master)
- Modern Nouvelle kitchen with plenty of storage.
- Good sized main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Dining area with adjoining lounge room with split system A/C.
- Private courtyard, perfect for any entertaining with motorised vergola roof.
- 2 car garage with remote door and internal laundry.
- Land size 974sqm (Approx)
Location Location Location:
- Walk/stroll to Pennant Hills Station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area
- Convenient to many desirable private and public schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1
AUCTION: On-site Saturday October 10th at 9.30am. Registration from 9.00am
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
974m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.