SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for bush views, a self contained studio and plenty of room to live and play this house is for you. Nestled in one of Pennant Hills most quiet areas but still moments away from Pennant Hills or Thornleigh Station this brick family home gives many different options.
In a nutshell:
- 4 large bedrooms plus study, all with built ins. Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
- Modern Kitchen with SMEG appliances and granite bench tops.
- Bright expansive formal dining with parquetry floors.
- Formal living with fire place.
- Media room, home cinema or rumpus.
- One bedroom self contained studio (Yurt) offering potential income
- Home gym, office, hobby room.
- In ground solar heated pool. Outdoor entertaining area.
- Ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms and ducted air conditioning.
- Loft storage.
- Automatic security gate.
Location Location Location:
- Short stroll or drive to Pennant Hills, Thornleigh Station and Thornleigh Market Place.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1.
Access via Pomona Street.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
873m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.