SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated amongst quality homes in a highly sought after area of Pennant Hills, and within a short distance to the station, shops, schools and sports fields, this character-filled double brick home has much to offer. Boasting high ceilings throughout, a large North-facing rear yard, three separate living areas, upstairs/downstairs sleeping accommodation, outdoor undercover entertaining area and much much more.
In a Nutshell:
- Spacious Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Adjoining home office, nursery or parent retreat and balcony.
- All other bedrooms with built ins. Fourth bed with study area and book nook
- Large modern designer kitchen with top of the range SMEG duel fuel gas cooker.
- Kitchen opens to meals area and family room overlooking rear yard and pool.
- Formal living with gas fireplace and adjoining formal dining
- Modern main bathroom
- Internal laundry with space for 2nd fridge and additional storage
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Split system air conditioning both upstairs and downstairs.
- 2 car garage
- Good sized swimming pool
- Land size 836 sqm (approx.)
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to Pennant Hills Station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area
- Convenient to many desirable private and public schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2 & M1
AUCTION: On-site Saturday August 8th at 4.30pm. Registration from 4.00pm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.