SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600 ($190,000 OVER RESERVE)
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Large family home in peaceful location. This brick home has level access and is close to rail, shops, schools & sporting facilities. The house consists of 4 beds, 3 bathrooms, a spacious lounge room that opens on to a separate dining room. Adjoining the very welcoming modern kitchen is the air conditioned family room. The rumpus is great for any sized family and could be the host of many gathering or extended stay guest.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large rumpus with adjoining bathroom that could easily be in-law or teen retreat with separate access
- Modern kitchen, granite bench tops, large pantry, induction cook top and Miele dishwasher
- Family room leading from kitchen
- Double lock up garage with remote door
- Large and secure backyard with paved patio area and built in BBQ for entertaining
- Paved private/secure front courtyard also perfect for outdoor dining or play area
- Land size 930 sqm (approx.)
Location Location Location:
- Stroll to Pennant Hills station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area
- Either a short walk or drive to many desirable schools
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and Castle Towers shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2 and M1.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 27th June at 3.30pm. Registration from 3.00pm
For further information please feel free to contact James Andrews on 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage