SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located just a short walk from all of Pennant Hills major amenities. This architecturally designed 3 bedroom home is of double brick construction and features hard wood timber flooring throughout. Offering high ceilings, separate living areas and a very large entertaining balcony.
Offering many options and lots of opportunity.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to a private courtyard.
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Formal living and dining room.
- Original kitchen with lounge area.
- Polished floor boards.
- Huge balcony with peaceful leafy outlook, perfect for entertaining.
- Land size 1088 sqm (approx.)
- Double garage.
Location, Location, Location:
- Short distance to Bus stop and Pennant Hills Train Station for services to Paramatta, Dural, Hornsby, Central and more
- Short distance to Pennant Hills Market Place, Pennant Hills Branch Library, cafes, restaurants and sporting parks
- Close to Pennant Hills Public School and many other school options
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 18th April at 1pm (if not sold prior)
For further information please feel free to contact James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
1,088m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.