Sizeable and Solid home with bush outlook
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
The unexpected size of this outstanding home will surprise everyone upon entry. With the unassuming cul-de-sac position you will venture into what includes, 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, multiple living areas, high ceilings, a pool with waterfall feature, courtyard, deck and level lawn.
Don't miss the chance to inspect this large family home as opportunities to secure something special is a rarity. The owners are heading north so must have this sold soon.
In A Nutshell:
- Huge dining room with high ceilings and wet bar opening to upper entertaining courtyard and deck with raised garden beds
- Combined meals and family room, combustion fireplace, electric floor heating and large sky lights
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, timber cupboards, double sink plus additional prep sink and large walk in cool room fridge
- Appliances include suspended Smeg range hood, Ariston combo microwave/oven, Bosch Dishwasher and electric cooktop
- Flexible floorplan allowing for either 4 or 5 bedrooms, varying features such as split system air con, built-ins and balcony access
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite including shower and spa bath
- Separate lounge room or 5th bedroom, ideal for parents or teenage retreat, split system air conditioner
- Granite and marble finishes in three of the bathrooms, 2 have therapeutic spa baths
- Downstairs rumpus room and pool room featuring a full bar with beer on tap, dishwasher & fridge, surround sound
- Pool with waterfall rock feature and spa, synthetic grass and bush views off the timber deck
- Gym room including toilet, floor to ceiling mirrors and shower facility plus wall mounted TV
- Lower level laundry and drying room has access outside to level grassed area
- Very solid home recently rendered, predominantly full brick and concrete construction, large storage/workshop on lower level
- Solar powered water tank installed in 2015
- 4 Foxtel points, alarm system, double carport, solar panels all on approx 956sqm of prime land
Location, Location, Location:
- Backing on to the peaceful Kings school reserve, bush track to kings
- Located in highly sought after North Rocks Public School Catchment
- Kings and Tara a short drive away, Muirfield High School Catchment
- Close to shops, cafes, golf course and transport
- Parramatta shops and restaurants a short drive away
This is truly a unique home, don't miss your chance to view this exceptional property, it is well worth it.
AUCTION: Thursday 25th February 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Bar Room
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
956m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.