SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculately kept townhouse has been brilliantly looked after and updated over the last few years. With new carpet and fresh paint throughout, the lounge and dining room flow through to the modern kitchen, complete with stainless steel Miele appliances and gas cooking. Large windows and a sliding door to the rear allow the lovely Northerly sunlight to shine through creating a welcoming and relaxing feel. The undercover balcony looks over the level paved courtyard, neatly framed by freshly mulched garden beds.
Occupying a prime position close to Normanhurst station, shops, cafes, parks and schools, this is a great opportunity to buy into this popular well-maintained complex that includes a tennis court.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with ensuite, built-in robe and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms with an ideal Northerly aspect, large windows and built-in robes
- Combined lounge and dining room with colourful leafy outlook, gas point for heating
- Large modern kitchen overlooking the private garden, quality stainless steel appliances, internal laundry
- Oversized main bathroom with large shower and bath tub, original but neat as a pin, new tap-ware
- Dual level, full brick construction downstairs and brick veneer upstairs
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, North to rear aspect
- Third guest toilet conveniently located downstairs
- Recently updated with fresh paint, new carpet, new light fittings and window treatments, all maintenance attended to
- Single lock up garage with auto doors and attic storage. Undercover entry into the house. Additional carport
- Lot size 227sqm total. Internal size 122sqm. Garage 19sqm. Courtyard 59sqm. Carport 27sqm.
Location, Location, Location:
- Short level stroll to Normanhurst train station, village shops and cafes
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Normanhurst Public School and Turramurra High School catchment
- Close to elite schools including Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities nearby
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 or Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.