SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quiet, Well Located Single Level Town House
Peacefully positioned at the rear of the complex with Balinese style covered entertaining area.
Set in a maple garden wrapping around the home this is a great place for starters, investors or downsizers. Upon entry the first thing you notice is the beautiful bamboo flooring taking you straight into the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
There is a large master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes. Offering a secure garden just perfect for small children and storage space under the house, this property is completed with a single drive through garage with automatic door.
Hurry, this one won't last.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
- 2 bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- 3rd nursery/office with built-in cabinetry
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Open style lounge, dining, kitchen area
- Modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover entertaining area and BBQ area
- Large laundry with direct access to garden
- Drive through garage
- Paved under house storage
Location, Location, Location:
- Walk to Normanhurst Station (for services to Hornsby & Central), shops & restaurants. Bus stop 290m (approx.) away for the 589 to Hornsby
- Walk to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Boys and Normanhurst Public
- Close to Barker, Abbotsleigh and Public High schools
- Walk to child friendly community park with play equipment
- Close to Hornsby & Thornleigh shops
- Close to driving range and indoor sporting facilities
- Only 5 minutes to the M1 & M60 Bus at top of street
Council - $302 per qtr approx.
Water - $215.70 per qtr approx.
Strata - $445 per qtr approx.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 4th July at 4pm (if not sold prior). Registration from 3.30pm
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695,
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.