Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
This outstanding piece of level land positioned in this Blue Ribbon pocket of Normanhurst is a must to snap up. Only a stroll to Normanhurst Station and close to elite schools including Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Barker, St Leos, Abbotsleigh and Knox.
- Just over 600sqm - 20mtr frontage with 30mtr depth
- Raised side of the street. STREET FRONTAGE
- Empty pool in back corner of yard that you could fill in or renovate and keep
- Storm water & Sewer being re-routed for your convenience and paid for by the current owner
- Quote available to build from Allcastle Homes for a 42sq large 2 storey home.
Sales of modern homes in this area have included 17a Stuart Ave Normanhurst for $1.9m, 88 Denman Pde Normanhurst for $1.85m, 8a Short St Thornleigh for $1.688m, 2b Knox Pl Normanhurst for $1.53m, 19 Eaton Ave Normanhurst for $1.99m & 25 Dartford rd Thornleigh for $1.74m.
As your new home you will have instant equity or purchase this land, build and sell for a profit. The owner needs to move onto another project so it must be sold.
Contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 for further information on this property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.