SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you are looking for a low-maintenance single-level home, with plenty of space then this is the home for you!
Featuring 3 good-sized bedrooms, the main and second bedroom have built-ins, and the main with an ensuite. Leading out to the spacious open-plan lounge, dining, and modern gas-cooking kitchen. The lounge flows to an outdoor entertaining deck and the fenced grassed backyard.
This home has an abundance of the amenities, including ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas heating and cooking, built-ins in both the main and second bedroom, and a fenced grassed backyard.
Situated in a family-friendly street, with close access to Normanhurst train station and local shops.
In a nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite and built-ins.
- Modernized gas cooking kitchen.
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining featuring gas heating.
- Lounge flows to outside entertainment area.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Storage shed out back and extra storage next to carport.
- Undercover carport.
- Outdoor Gas barbecue plumed
Location, Location, Location:
- Walk to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Public School and Normanhurst Boys High School
- Approx 1km to Normanhurst Station and shops
- 900m to Kenley Park
- 950m to Thornleigh Golf Center
For further information please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.