SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 94818600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well presented 4 bedroom home certainly has space for a growing family. The lounge and dining rooms have a lovely outlook and flow to the rear balcony where you can entertain and take in the view of the level lawn, in-ground pool and leafy surrounds.
If you need lots of storage this is the place to be, the double garage can fit an additional small 3rd car or can be used as a workshop. There is also a large adjoining room with good ceiling height that connects to the laundry/3rd bathroom and is versatile in its use (perfect teenage retreat or convert as you wish)
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes. Sundrenched with a delightful outlook
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and pantry space
- Polished timber floors throughout, Ducted air conditioning
- Downstairs room that could be used as hobby / music room / teenage retreat and storage
- Lock up garage with automatic doors, parking for 2 or more cars plus rear access
- In-ground pool, level lawn and cubby house
- Extra large laundry with shower and toilet
- Approximately 771sqm land
Location, Location, Location:
- Only 1.4km to Thornleigh Station, 1.5km to Normanhurst Station
- Bus stop in street to Hornsby Station and the Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Close to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi.
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafes & restaurants
- Normanhurst Public School catchment
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Additional Rumpus
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.