SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This surprisingly spacious family home sits on an approx. 708sqm block of land, features multiple living areas and a large gorgeous tiled alfresco back terrace area perfect for holding large family gathering and entertaining.
It's within walking distance of both Normanhurst train stations, village shops and right next door to Loreto Normanhurst!
This is a unique opportunity with huge potential for a savvy buyer to add value to this already good feel home.
In a nutshell:
- Single Storey.
- 2 Large Bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms.
- Multiple Living areas.
- Large Original Kitchen still in good condition flowing onto family meals area.
- Ample Storage Space throughout.
- Large Tiled Outdoor Entertainers Area perfect for large gatherings.
- Potential to update interiors and add personal touches
- Lovely Garden.
- Lock up Garage plus driveway parking.
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 800m to Normanhurst Train Station
- Approx. 100m to exclusive Loreto Normanhurst School
- Approx. 300m to Normanhurst Public School, Turramurra High School Catchment
- Only a few minutes' drive to Local Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- A short drive to Thornleigh Shopping Centre and Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre.
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Cristina van Vliet on 0467 694 042 for further information.
NB Easy Parking on Mount Pleasant Road.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.