SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
As you open the door to the front entrance, you are greeted with the light filled open living, dining and kitchen, flowing out through the bi-fold doors to the manicured back yard. The freshly renovated kitchen is the centre piece of your home.
Continue on to the 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, and the main bedroom with expansive en-suite. The property also features a downstairs rumpus room and 4th bedroom with built-in. Downstairs you will also find a bathroom with external access which provides the unique opportunity for a self-contained unit.
This lovely home sits on an expansive 1,037 sqm of land in a convenient pocket of Normanhurst, close to shops, transport and schools.
In a Nutshell:
- Renovated Kitchen with open-plan lounge and dining
- 4 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, and main with ensuite
- Downstairs rumpus room, with external access
- Landscaped rear yard
- Double Carport
- 1,037 sqm of land
Location, location, location:
- 650m to Hornsby South Public School
- 700m to Normanhurst Station
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: Saturday 14th October at 4.30pm On-Site (unless sold prior)
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Karen Page 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.