- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This private three bedroom, two bathroom family home is located on the high side of the street and is the perfect home for the growing family. Featuring a recently renovated kitchen with dining area flowing out to a beautiful entertainers deck overlooking the sparkling swimming pool you can entertain family & friends all year round.
The lounge room exudes charm with polished floorboards and working fireplace. Two of the bedrooms have built-ins and the main has an ensuite attached.
For growing families or investors this one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ensuite.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Renovated kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space & new dishwasher.
- Casual dining space adjacent to kitchen.
- Decent sized lounge room with raked ceilings & fire place.
- Large in-ground swimming pool.
- Low maintenance gardens plus rear paved courtyard.
Location, Location, Location
- 900m to the Normanhurst Train Station
- 1.6km to Normanhurst Oval
- 800m to Hornsby South Public School
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.