SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set on approximately 1227sqm of glorious land is this double brick Californian Bungalow offering classic charm teamed with contemporary features and finishes. This home has been immaculately maintained and offers high ornate ceilings, stunning timber flooring & huge entertaining deck. With land this big you can't look past the sub-division potential STCA.
- Upgraded open plan kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
- Kitchen overlooks dining space and creates an ideal entertaining or family meals area
- Two spacious bedrooms complete with wardrobes
- Light & airy lounge room with gas fire place plus additional study area
- Living room seamlessly flows onto covered alfresco deck which easily combines indoor and outdoor living
- Timber deck overlooks the large, level grassed backyard which is fully enclosed
- Central gas heating throughout & security alarm
- Lock up garage with extra space for storage plus car port
- Close to transport, local parks, Loreto Normanhurst Girls School, Normanhurst Boys School and located in the Normanhurst Public School catchment
- Land size approximately 1227sqm
AUCTION: Thursday 30th March, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this property please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.