SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully nestled in an established and well maintained complex is this 3 bedroom brick residence awaiting its new owner. The living areas include an open plan lounge and dining room plus a meals area off the kitchen, all with private and leafy outlooks. The large timber kitchen has a gas cooktop, dishwasher and extra bench space. Outdoors, a paved courtyard and garden provide a lovely sunny area to relax, entertain and unwind. Positioned in an unbeatable location, just a short level walk to Normanhurst train station, shops, cafes, parks and schools.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, balcony access, ceiling fan, air conditioner and mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have ceiling fans and mirrored built-ins
- Large main bathroom with bath tub, shower and toilet
- Additional guest powder room downstairs
- Timber kitchen, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and loads of bench space
- Open plan lounge and dining with gas point for heating
- Meals area leads outdoors to alfresco entertaining courtyard
- Downstairs rumpus room or 4th bed with external access
- Internal laundry, linen and cloak cupboards plus under stair storage
- Carport and one off street parking space on title, lock up workshop
- Tennis court available for resident's use, very reasonable strata fees
Location, Location, Location:
- Short level stroll to Normanhurst train station and village shops
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Normanhurst Public School and Turramurra High School catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities nearby
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 or Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.