Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Full of character, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is ideally positioned in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac on a substantial 841sqm (approx.) garden block. Featuring both formal and informal lounge areas, formal dining room, separate parents or teenagers retreat attached to the downstairs bedroom and multiple outdoor sitting areas, this home is the perfect size to accommodate a growing family.
All 4 of the bedrooms are well-sized and the downstairs bedroom has built-ins. The main bathroom has recently been renovated and the sizable gas kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Despite the tranquil private location, everything is at your fingertips. Normanhurst Railway Station, village shops and caf along with a great selection of public, private and selective schools are within a short stroll. Hornsby's thriving business and retail centre, The Brickpit Sports Stadium, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Hornsby Aquatic Centre and Normanhurst Oval as well as access to the M1 are all within a 10 minute drive.
If you are in the market for a home to raise your family this one is a must to inspect.
In a Nutshell
- 4 bedrooms, downstairs room with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms, main recently renovated
- Large Gas kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and island bench
- Formal lounge and dining areas
- Large informal family room with air conditioning
- Separate parents/teenagers retreat opening onto the back verandah
- Fully fenced level yard
- Expansive front deck and verandah comprised of Merbau hardwood (approx. 40 sqm)
- Cypress flooring upstairs
Location, Location, Location
- Normanhurst Train Station (Approx 1.2km)
- Normanhurst Public School (Approx 750m)
- Loreto Normanhurst (Approx 650m)
- Short drive to Thornleigh Shopping Centre, Hornsby Westfield, and Hornsby Hospital
For further information please call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.