Single Level Brick Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This single level, neat and tidy 3 bedroom family home is set in a relaxing native bush oasis of 867 square metres (approx.) provides a unique opportunity for downsizers, young families or investors.
Upon entry, you are greeted with a tiled living area with plenty of natural light, flowing to an open-plan kitchen and meals area. The meals area is complemented by an outside courtyard.
All three bedrooms have built-ins and the master bedroom has an ensuite attached. The main bathroom has a new vanity and features a separate toilet for convenience.
With nothing to do, this home is ready for you to move in.
Strata titled, with no strata fees just maintenance of the driveway as the common property.
In a Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Tidy tiled kitchen with meals area
- Tiled living area with down lights
- Ceiling mounted air conditioning in meals area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and new vanity
- Double carport with turning area
- Approximate 867 sqm of land. Native gardens
Location, Location, Location:
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station (approx. 900m)
- Short stroll to bus stop on Stuart Avenue
- Close to Thornleigh Train Station
- Short stroll to Thornleigh Golf Centre and Brickpit park
- Normanhurst Public School Catchment
- Turramurra High School Catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Knox and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to the SAN Hospital and Fox Valley shops
For further information on this opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
867m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.