Cul-De-Sac position, Walk to rail
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This family home features 3 good-sized bedrooms, study, tidy kitchen, lounge, dining upstairs whilst downstairs offers a family room and 4th bedroom with en-suite. The downstairs has the possibility to be converted into a self-contained unit. The family room opens up to a fenced grassed rear yard.
With relaxing views from your East facing lounge, deck and large side veranda you will know you are home the second you arrive.
This home is ready to move in straight away and make it your own.
In A Nut Shell:
4 bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
Covered veranda (approx. 15sqm)
Kitchen with new bench tops
Duct-ed air conditioning
Level, grassed and fenced child friendly back yard
Approx 759sqm block
Location, Location, Location:
- Hornsby South Public School, Normanhurst West Public School and Normanhurst Public School catchments
- 200mtrs to Normanhurst Park
- 900mtrs to Normanhurst Train Station
- Close to sought after schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, Barker, Knox and Abbotsleigh
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield and Thornleigh Market Place
If you have any further questions about this property feel free to call ALEX GAYL on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
759m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.