SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly set in a small complex of only 12 is this charming two bedroom townhouse boasting stylish open plan living, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and two well-sized bedrooms with direct courtyard access. A perfect start for those looking for an easy low maintenance lifestyle, it has the added benefit of overlooking a council reserve with direct gate access, so you can enjoy the large level lawn without getting out your mower. Within walking distance to Macquarie University, Epping Boys High School and transport.
In A Nutshell:
- Gated front lawn and undercover patio
- Master bed with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- Main bathroom with bath tub/shower and 2nd toilet
- Open plan lounge/dining with balcony and wonderful tree top outlook
- Gas connection for heating plus split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooking, 40mm caeserstone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwsher.
- Internal laundry, guest toilet
- Single garage plus car space on title, attic storage
- LED downlights, linen cupboard, immaculately presented
Location, Location, Location:
- Macquarie univeristy at the end of the street
- Macquarie shops and local shopping centre and train nearby
- Epping Boys High School approx 1km walk
- Walk to bus stop
- Close to numerous parks
Strata: $777 approx per quarter
Water rates: $225 approx per quarter
Council rates: $287 approx per quarter
AUCTION: Saturday 20th August, 4pm On-Site. Registration from 3.30pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.