SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This light, bright and airy north to rear facing amazing full brick townhouse has been completely renovated and is just like new. Showcasing a stylish modern new interior, there is nothing to do except unpack your bags and relax. With a large living and dining space flowing onto a sunny, private, landscaped court yard the beautiful new kitchen, will have you entertaining your friends in style.
Featuring 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, (main with private study). To top it all off, this town house has a single garage with additional car space on title. Surrounded by gardens, parks and playing fields you are absolutely going to love this townhouse. Hurry this one will definitely not last!
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with built-ins, private study and views over courtyard
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins and overlooking beautiful landscaped front garden
- Stylish new kitchen with stone bench tops and new appliances (dishwasher, oven, cook top and range hood)
- Tiled open style lounge, dining flowing to landscaped North facing court yard
- Renovated modern bathroom with double basin, separate shower, bath and toilet
- Additional powder room downstairs with toilet and basin
- Large linen cupboard upstairs with additional storage under stairs
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Renovated laundry with stone bench tops
- Under stair storage
- Secure single lock up garage plus additional car space on title
Location, Location, Location:
Top location! Only a few minutes drive to Macquarie University, Macquarie Business Park and Shopping Centre. Train Stations at Epping and Macquarie University, also a city bus stop is a very short walk away.
Council - $182 per qtr approx.
Water - $176 per qtr approx.
Strata - $615 per qtr approx.
This is the one you have been waiting for!
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 20th June at 9.30am (if not sold prior). Registration from 9.00am
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.