Ray White Cherrybrook / Thornleigh / West Pennant Hills
Minutes to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set on the first floor of the complex in a very sought after location is this 1-bedroom unit. Neatly presented with fresh paint and new carpet, the combined lounge and dining room is open plan to the modern kitchen. There is also a huge patio area, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Only a minutes' away from Rouse Hill Town Centre, close to schools and transport, this unit should definitely be on your list.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with wall to wall mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Combined lounge and dining opening to generous patio area
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, Caeserstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Bright main bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Generous tiled balcony with room for the BBQ and an outdoor setting
- Near new split system air conditioner and gas outlets throughout
- Internal laundry
- Single secure car space with additional visitor spaces available
- Intercom with 24-hour CCTV for peace of mind
- Lockup storage cage
Location, Location, Location:
- Walking distance to schools, transport, shops, family parks and restaurants
- Access to the T-way bus stop within minutes' walk
- Only minutes' drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Stanhope Shopping Village and The Ponds Shopping Centre
- Kellyville Ridge Public School and Glenwood High School catchment area. Elite schools close by
- Minutes' walk to the much-anticipated North West Rail Link
Benefit from the $8.3 billion North West Rail Link which is Australia's largest public transport infrastructure project currently under construction and a priority rail project for the NSW Government. http://nwrail.transport.nsw.gov.au/
For the first time on offer this near new building offers a lifestyle of absolute quality! Perfectly positioned, this immaculate unit is a must see for first time buyers, investors and those looking to down size.
For further information please feel free to contact Ayhan Evin on 0433 896 693.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.