Sold by Andrew Crauford & the Ray White team. Call 9479 3000
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious Split Level Backing Bush Reserve
At just over 10 years old this home presents a beautiful example of spacious and practical living combined with sophistication and elegance.
The home enjoys three distinct living spaces while the five bedrooms are all above average in size and include ample robe space.
A peaceful yet central location, the property is a rare offering and will suit a number of families' needs. Young children or older, they can walk to school, buses & Bernie Mullane Sporting Complex. The area is surrounded by bush walking, bike trails and just a short drive away is Castle Towers shopping centre.
Transport is well catered for with a network of buses around the corner, road transport easy in all directions, and Norwest Business Park a few minutes away.
Some of the facts & features of this property include:
- Four large bedrooms with built in robes upstairs, a study or 5th bedroom on the ground floor
- Three sensational living spaces spread throughout the home
- Salt water heated swimming pool, paved and timber terrace entertaining spaces all enjoy a private and tree lined outlook to a bush reserve
- Huge double garage has internal access, and enough room for cars, trailer and a workshop
- Ducted Air Conditioning, gas: cooking, heating & water, brand new button start Gas Fire place
- Walk to Kellyville Plaza shopping, Sherwood Ridge Public, Kellyville High & William Clarke Schools. Bernie Mullane complex moments walk away
Available for immediate inspection or during an advertised open home, contact Andrew Crauford or the Ray White team on 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
791m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.