SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated on the high side of the street on a huge 993sqm parcel of land in a whisper quiet location, this cozy, light filled family home enjoys beautiful scenic valley views from almost every room. Neatly presented with lovely bright interiors and polished timber floors, the home features three good size bedrooms, a practical updated kitchen with adjacent meals area and a large lounge room leading to an oversized pergola area with wrap around veranda perfect for year-round entertaining. The massive rear yard provides scope for further enhancement to the property to create your perfect home.
In a nutshell:
- 3 good size bedrooms. Master bedroom with direct access to outdoor decking.
- Updated kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space. Adjacent meals area.
- Split system air conditioner, polished timber floors.
- Single garage with adjoining laundry and under house storage.
Location, Location, Location:
- Hornsby Heights Public School catchment.
- Many High School options both public and private.
- Hornsby Heights loop bus stop nearby, taking you to Hornsby Station.
- Hornsby Train Station has express trains to City and Central Coast with free all day parking available.
- Close to Crosslands Reserve which is ideal for picnics, camping and other outdoor activities.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.