High Set, Great Outlook, Position Perfect
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Enjoying a whisper quiet cul-de-sac setting, this is a home with plenty of indoor and outdoor space for the growing family. Listen to the birds and take in the leafy views from your front porch which opens up from the combined living/dining room. Cook up a storm in your large kitchen then relax with a drink on your covered alfresco entertaining balcony looking over the pool and lawn. Take your opportunity to buy into this tightly held street, with only one other home selling in the last 5 years, now is your chance.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms, two with built-ins and master with lovely bay window
- Large main bathroom with shower and bath
- Kitchen with gas cooking, island bench, dishwasher and rangehood
- Meals open to kitchen leads out to rear covered balcony
- Combined lounge and dining with split system air conditioner and gas bayonet for heating
- Downstairs rumpus room with access to the yard
- Newly polished timber floors
- Second bathroom downstairs has direct access outside, handy for the pool
- Linen and cloak cupboard, internal laundry
- Single garage with adjoining workshop and under house storage
- Carport within the property gates is also ideal for undercover entertaining on the huge paved courtyard
- The backyard has neatly mulched garden beds and lawn plus a shaded BBQ area
Location, Location, Location:
- Hornsby Heights Public School catchment
- Many High School options both Public and Private
- Hornsby Heights Loop Bus stop nearby taking you to Hornsby Station
- Hornsby Station has express trains to City and Central Coast, free all day parking available
- Close to Crosslands Reserve which is ideal for picnics, camping and other outdoor activities
AUCTION: Saturday 19th November, On-Site at 3.30pm. Registration from 3pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.