SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned at the rear of the block is this quiet 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home unit. Very conveniently located being a walk to station & shops. You will love the separation of living and sleeping from the split level design and the light from the north position. The unit has been freshly painted, and the ensuite updated. With a secure car space this unit offers the first home buyers or investors an outstanding opportunity.
In a nutshell:
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, Bosch oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Spacious lounge/dining area with direct access to a useable NORTH facing balcony with views and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Main bedroom with 2nd balcony, updated ensuite and mirrored built-ins
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet & vanity
- Separate internal laundry
- Intercom entry to building
- Single lock-up garage.
Location, Location, Location:
- 550m approx. to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre
- 900m approx. to Hornsby Train Station
- Close to local parks
- Easy access to the M1 & Pacific Highway
- Close to elite high schools such as Hornsby Girls High School, Loreto Normanhurst, Barker College, Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School and Normanhurst Boys High School
Strata levies: ~$704.47 per quarter
Council rates: ~$284.13 per quarter
Water rates approx:$172.59 per quarter
For further information please feel free to contact Karen Page 0418 643 264 or Alex Gayle on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.