SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Secure this rare opportunity for a compact and low maintenance over 55's townhouse with potential to refashion into a 3 bedroom home. Street front facing, endowed with a perfect balance of privacy and convenience. Offering a large open living space fused with modern conveniences including ducted air-conditioning to provide relaxed living at its finest. A very short stroll to Appletree Shops and buses to Castle Hill, Pennant Hills station and the City, this house-like townhouse will appeal to all, especially the young at heart.
In a nutshell:
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-ins, master with ceiling fan. (Convert to add a 3rd with ensuite)
- 2 tiled modern bathrooms
- Spacious Caesar-stone and polyurethane kitchen with gas and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and oven
- Ducted air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Private courtyard with deck area
- Maintained gardens throughout this small complex
- Abundance of storage including a lockable cage
Location, Location, Location:
- Appletree Shopping Village only 40mtrs
- Footsteps away to an array of city (621 & 620x) and local buses (626 & 600)
- Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre approx 850mtrs away
- Kanangra Crescent Park only metres away and perfect to take the grandchildren
- Situated in the The Hills Grammar School and Cherrybrook Tech High School catchment.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.