Sold by Ray White Cherrybrook 9875 3000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Street Frontage, Quiet Cul de sac, CTHS Catchment
This well positioned townhouse in Cherrybrook is an ideal investment, future downsize or first property. Conveniently facing a quiet & private cul-de-sac, a quick 50m walk to City bus's and a short walk to Westminster Park. This property is in a perfect position for young families.
Light and bright throughout, it is currently tenanted until Aug 2017. Well maintained, the floorplan offers above average rooms and open style living. A sun soaked, low maintenance and completely private courtyard provides more space for the family to enjoy.
Main features include:
- Cherrybrook Technology High School Catchment.
- Very generous master bedroom with Ensuite and Built in Wardrobe
- Good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built in's
- High benchtop kitchen overlooking sunny family area, Gas Cooking and updated oven
- Open style family and dining with a sunny aspect
- Spacious single car garage w/ mezzanine and ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Main bathroom with shower & bathtub, Separate Toilet & 3rd toilet downstairs
Available for your immediate inspection, contact Jayden Potten and the Ray White team to arrange an inspection on 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.