Sold by Ray White Cherrybrook 9875 3000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Light & Bright, Convenient Location walk to everything
This delightful double storey townhouse in Cherrybrook is an ideal downsize or first property that shares just one wall. Conveniently located within a moments' walk to Cherrybrook Public School (you'll cross no roads), Edward Bennett oval & fantastic kids play area and an array of bus routes. This property is ready for you to call home.
Light and airy throughout, this open plan duplex is positioned centrally in the complex, enjoying a stunning & private northern aspect to the rear courtyard, the property shares only one wall. The owners must be complemented on their recent improvements, and ongoing level of meticulous care & maintenance which are not often seen.
OPEN HOME INSTRUCTION: Enter & Park your car off Edward Bennett Drive (follow our signs)
Main features include:
- Three bedrooms each with ample built in robes, main bedroom with updated ensuite
- Large gas kitchen with stone benchtops, timber cupboards, breakfast bar and updated stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious open plan living and dining enjoys private garden outlook through bay window
- Generous family area off kitchen flows to a sun filled (due north) low maintenance courtyard
- Tandem lock up garage, provides drive through access to back.
- Near new ducted air conditioning, reverse cycle, with multiple zones
- Ideal northerly aspect, provides absolute privacy
- Well maintained pool within complex (compliance completed)
- Zoned for Pennant Hills High School & Cherrybrook Public School (just 700m easy walk)
Available for your immediate inspection, contact Jayden Potten or Andrew Crauford and the Ray White team to arrange an inspection on 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.