SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful home is ideal for a family seeking modern day living in an ultra-convenient location, walking distance to highly sought after schools, shopping village and local parks.
Recently renovated, featuring multiple living areas and large open entertainment spaces, in a quiet cul de sac street.
North facing and bathed with natural light throughout, this home is spread over two levels, set back on a 1055sqm nearly level block of land.
This lucky charm is beautifully presented and perfect for those that want to just move straight in!
In a Nutshell
- 4 Bedrooms plus office or alternatively 5 Bedrooms.
- 3 Bathrooms and master with en-suite
- Spacious Internal Laundry
- Multiple living and entertaining areas
- Modern Kitchen with premium appliances
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Lock up Garage with Workshop and ample storage space
- Low maintenance back garden
- Close to local Shops, quality schools and easy city commute
- Approx. 300m walking distance to Cherrybrook Technology High School & John Purchase Primary School
- Approx. 1.3km to Greenway Park
- Approx. 1.5km to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
- Approx. 3.7km to future Cherrybrook Railway Station
- Approx. 4.9km to Pennant Hills Train Station
- Approx. 4.4km to Castle Towers
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Cristina van Vliet on 0467 694 042 or Andy Tan on 0467 694 028 for alternative private inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.