SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Upon entering the quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, 7 Flame Tree Pl, Cherrybrook stands commandingly from the street. The landscaped garden and grand rendered facade exudes quality and beckons you to experience the sheer luxury that awaits inside.
You are greeted to a large foyer, raised ceilings and a wide staircase, giving you the perfect first impression of the abundant 371 internal m2 that is to come. Enormous living and dining spaces offer formal and informal settings, whilst a large and secluded rumpus provides the perfect place to withdraw. All bedrooms are double in size, with the master bedroom providing a personal retreat for the parents with an adjoining, elevated balcony to relax and savour the peaceful views. The grand proportions flow right down to the oversized laundry with plenty of storage.
This home is a one of a kind and calls for the growing or extended family who enjoy the finer things in life!
Zoned Cherrybrook Public School & Pennant Hills High School
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom with parents retreat, built in wardrobe and en-suite. Adjoining elevated balcony
- Double sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Entry level 5th bedroom or study with exterior access & 3rd downstairs bathroom
- Enormous lounge room with decorative cornices
- Formal and informal dining with access to the backyard
- Large kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, gas Westinghouse cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Secluded rumpus / teenage retreat with separate access and under house storage
- Raised ceilings, landscaped gardens, turtle pond, ducted air, automatic double garage
- Huge laundry with an abundance of cupboard space
Location Location Location:
- Approx 220m walk to Thomas Thompson Park & Tennis facilities
- Approx 700m walk to City & Local bus services
- Approx 900m walk to Cherrybrook Public School
- Approx 1.0km walk to West Pennant Hills Bowling Club
- Approx 1.2km walk to Edward Bennet Oval & Children's Playground
- Approx 2.0km walk to Pennant Hills High School
- Approx 2.0km walk to Upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station
- Approx 4 minutes' drive to Thompsons Corner or Cherrybrook Shopping Villages
For private inspections, please contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.