SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
As a first time offering, rarely would you find such a lifestyle property, boasting grand, partial full brick proportions, versatile living and entertaining options, Positioned conveniently to crucial amenities like city buses, schools and shopping villages, yet located in a relaxed, private and family friendly cul de sac.
You can peacefully retreat after a hard days work, utilising one of the multiple north facing decks or living spaces that overlook no back neighbours to enjoy the calm, breath taking bush backdrop accompanied by the affectionate rainbow Lorikeets and kookaburra's.
Entertain at ease with a split level design, offering individual privacy to all house hold members with numerous indoor with adjoining outdoor options. All enjoying a light filled atmosphere overlooking a solar heated in ground pool.
Modernly appointed through out, you can move in immediately with the extended family. Spacious and airy living spaces, double sized bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and accommodation for in laws, paired with an abundance of storage it will fit even the largest of families. With additional cash flow avenues available upon minor adjustments.
In a nutshell
- 4 Double sized bedrooms with Ducted air, ceiling fans and built ins
- Master with Walk in wardrobe and updated ensuite with stone bench top vanity
- Large main bathroom with spa, separate toilet, laundry chute and stone bench top vanity
- Open plan formal lounge & dining
- Spacious modern gas kitchen with abundant cupboard space, soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- impressive, single piece 30ml granite bench top, double oven, splash back with large adjoining dining room
- Large family room with split system, large study nook and gas fireplace
- Entry level 5th bedroom with ceiling fan and ensuite
- Secluded rumpus with wet bar, internal laundry, full bathroom
- Solar heated, salt water in ground pool
- Three outdoor entertaining decks with north aspect & picturesque bush backdrop
- Double car garage filled with storage, additional workshop/ motorbike garage
- New floorboards, freshly sealed driveway, 5 gas bayonets , alarm
- Plentiful storage in every corner
- 5000l water tanks, 22x 5kw solar panels, Natural gas bbq nook with exhaust fan
- Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School Catchments
- Pecan Close Walking Trail: Approx 300M Walk
- Pogson Park: Approx 300M Walk
- Local & City Bus: Approx 450M Walk
- Greenway Sporting Facilities: Approx 1.2KM Walk
- Cherrybrook Shopping Village: Approx 1.4KM Walk
- Appletree Shops: Approx 2.0KM Walk
- Cherrybrook Tech: Approx 2.2KM Walk
- Cherrybrook Public: Approx 2.2KM Walk
For further information please contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.