SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a long term home where your family can grow and thrive, then look no further. This home has been immaculately maintained with a lot of heart and is idealistically positioned allowing natural light to flood in. A sense of warmth is felt throughout the home and the private & tranquil yard sets the perfect setting for you and your family to relax and enjoy for years to come.
A large floor plan across one single level, convenient position to the city and local buses, a short walk to major shopping centres, parks and the Cherrybrook Technology High School, this home will provide what you need for every facet of life.
In a nutshell;
- Four generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Large formal lounge and dining
- Secluded rumpus with access to rear patio
- Quality kitchen with young granite bench tops, electric cook top, an abundance of cupboard space and updated appliances.
- Adjoining meals room soaking up the morning sun
- Both bathrooms have been updated, with a separate toilet & bathtub to the main bathroom
- Private and peaceful backyard, built in BBQ (bottled gas), sun drenched yard with removable gazebo, perfect for entertaining or playing.
- Natural gas bayonets in the lounge, rumpus & meals.
- Freshly painted & carpeted with new plantation shutters and blinds.
- Double lock up garage plus storage
- Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School Catchments
Location Location Location:
- Max. 275m walk to Local and City Bus'
- Approx. 600m walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village/ Cherrybrook Lakes
- Approx. 800m walk to Cherrybrook dog park, Public swimming pool
- Approx. 1.0km to Greenway Oval (rugby, AFL, Skate, Bike, Baseball, Basketball, facilities)
- Approx. 1.5km walk to Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Approx 1.5km Walk to Cherrybrook Public School
- Approx 1.6km walk to Appletree shops
Scheduled for onsite auction September 9th. Registration from 9:00am, auction 9:30am sharp.
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Jayden Potten 0402 604 828 for alternate times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.