SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a charming well-maintained 3 bedroom brick home with character, bathed in natural light and offering multiple living areas. Positioned on approx 805sqm within walking distance to Cherrybrook Technology High, John Purchase Public, local and City Express buses and Cherrybrook Village, the location is so convenient. Both the front and back yard have level lawn areas, the kids can even use the front yard to ride their bikes as it is private, safe and secure.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Two more bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and leafy outlooks
- Main bathroom is a classic design with spa bath and shower
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, caeserstone breakfast bar, ducted range hood, double oven, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned dining room is open plan to kitchen and leading to undercover timber deck
- Lounge room with fireplace, ceiling fan, gas bayonet
- Rumpus room. Access to under house storage.
- Double garage with automatic doors on near new motors. Additional off street parking
- Gas points throughout, linen cupboard, near new Blackbutt timber floors
- Fully fenced backyard, instantaneous gas hot water, approx 805sqm land
Location, Location, Location:
- Catchment for esteemed Cherrybrook Technology High & John Purchase Public Schools
- Minutes to Cherrybrook Village
- City and local bus stops nearby
- Short distance to future Cherrybrook train station
- Close to Castle Towers
For further information please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.