SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Offered for the first time in over a decade, this immaculate four bedroom single level home has been meticulously cared for over the years and it shows. Situated in an ultra-convenient location just a stone's throw' to all that Cherrybrook has to offer, the property boasts practical updates allowing you to move in and enjoy immediately - without a cent to spend!
This much-loved family home features a sensible floorplan that allows a seamless flow between formal and relaxed living spaces and further through to the oversized sliding doors that lead to the large modern balcony overlooking backyard and sundrenched pool. Recent updates have seen the addition of plantation shutters, dimmer downlights, refreshed timber flooring, large family room and designer stainless steel appliances added to the spacious gas kitchen. The Northerly aspect provides ample natural light and creates a lovely warm and welcoming feeling throughout the property.
The ultra private rear yard features manicured gardens with impressive hedges and a great grassed area providing the perfect space for kids to safely play. A sparkling in-ground heated pool with self-chlorinator and enclosed modern glass fencing helps complete this picture perfect' backyard.
As a bonus, across the street you have a great children's playground with updated play equipment, scooter path and workout station for the adults, plus a huge grassed area for those ball games and picnics. If this isn't enough to keep Dad busy, he can retreat to the large work shop at the rear of the property which offers an extremely generous amount of storage space and an under-house ventilation system.
Perfectly located, the street offers a family friendly environment, a short walk to Cherrybrook's most convenient city buses and is within close proximity to the popular Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Aquatic Centre, Greenway Park and is in the Cherrybrook Technology High and Cherrybrook Public School catchments.
Main features include:
- Four generous bedrooms. Ensuite to main and all with built in wardrobes
- Large family room. Modern gas fireplace and a massive amount of cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Large main bathroom with bathtub
- Split system air-conditioning. Plantation Shutters
- Downlights with dimmers, polished timber floorboards
- Large workshop and storage with under house ventilation system. Restored roof
- Sparkling, heated in-ground pool with self chlorinator and enclosed modern glass fencing
- Versatile entertaining with paved courtyard, large balcony and a beautifully maintained deck
- Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School catchments
AUCTION: Saturday 22nd April On-Site at 4pm.
This property is not to be missed! Please contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828 or Nathan Leuzzi and the Ray White team to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.