Ideal investment - Renovators delight - Significant rental return
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
AUCTION: Thursday 29th June at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm. Auction at 6.30pm
Set on a elongated rectangle block at the end of a family friendly quiet cul de sac, this home presents a brilliant opportunity for a large family, growing family, or for the savvy investor. Featuring a versatile and spacious floorplan that includes four bedrooms upstairs, a fifth bedroom downstairs with ensuite and separate access, plus a home office with another bathroom with separate access, this property lends itself to many family types and is not to be missed!
The Main residence is currently rented at a generous rate until January 2018 and if you wish to do so privately, the Home office has provisions to be rented privately at a rate up to $325/w. Providing a significant yield which is rare to find in Cherrybrook.
The opportunity doesn't end there, the property has room to add further value by way of cosmetic renovations internally and externally and provides a great chance to make more money when you sell in the future.
Main features include:
- Five oversized bedrooms in total. Two with walk in wardrobes. Three with built in wardrobes
- Two ensuites. Renovated main bathroom
- Fifth bedroom with ensuite and separate entrance - perfect for potential in-law accommodation
- Renovated open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, island bar and gas cooking
- Spacious and cosy lounge with fire place, separate dining and meals areas
- Spacious rumpus / home theatre with projector included
- Inground pool, gazebo and large covered entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double car garage with workshop
- Pennant Hills High and Cherrybrook Public School catchments
- Currently Tenanted until 2018
Office/ Flat/ Retreat features:
- Open plan and generous living
- Single bedroom
- Separate meters, Laundry, Kitchenette
- Set up for private rental as necessary
This property is not to be missed! Please contact Jayden Potten and the Ray White team to arrange your inspection on (02) 9481 8600.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.