SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A uniquely spacious family home with vaulted stairwell, video intercom, polished wooden floorboards, down lights and contemporary neutral interior tones throughout. This property features two separate living areas, oversized picture-windows and floor to ceiling glass doors that maximizing natural light and leafy district views. Featuring 4 bedrooms, all with large built-in robes, ensuite and private courtyard to main.
Externally, there's a large entertainment deck with automatic vergola and a family friendly level grassed yard surrounded by mature low-maintenance landscaped gardens.
Situated in a peaceful position, yet centrally located, just minutes' walk to Cherrybrook Village, Cherrybrook Technology High School, Cherrybrook Public School, parks, local bus and city express routes. Pennant Hills Train Station and the future Cherrybrook Train station is also at close proximity.
In a Nutshell
- Oversize automatic garage with voluminous loft storage, plus extensive under-house storage
- Completely private backyard, surrounded by stylish gardens and tree canopy views. The perfect venue for
year-round family entertaining including: tasteful night lighting and external BBQ/heater points
- Separate formal spacious lounge and dining rooms open seamlessly onto the private entertaining deck and
- Open plan modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, solid granite benchtops, glass
splashbacks, gas-cooking and downlights
- Expansive second living area featuring family and meals area flowing onto the covered alfresco decking
overlooking the landscaped gardens, with room for a pool!
- Master bedroom includes ensuite, walk-in robe, study nook, dual aspects and private sundrenched courtyard
- 3 additional double bedrooms, all with large built-in wardrobes
- Special extras include: commanding wide street frontage, tasteful outdoor lighting,reverse-cycle ducted
air conditioning, modern window blinds throughout, separate gas heater points,separate convenient
sundrenched clothesline courtyard off internal laundry
- Approximately 788sqm block
- Immaculate lovingly decorated home, in one of the best streets in the heart of Cherrybrook location.Only
rented for the previous 6 months, currently returning $875p/w
So grab this opportunity and be the first to inspect. Call Pearly Poh Wong from the Ray White Cherrybrook / Thornleigh / West Pennant Hills team on 0407 880 255 or 02 9481 8600 immediately to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.