SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This delightful two storey home will embrace you as soon as you arrive. The feeling of warmth and comfort is very apparent, enhanced by loads of natural light throughout the home as well as a private setting in this ever desirable Cherrybrook cul-de-sac.
Clearly loved over the years, and well maintained, the property has also benefited from some more recent updates in new paint throughout, a full roof rejuvenation, new carpets, updated light fittings and some updated window furnishings. The grounds of the property are also fantastic offering more than enough room for kids to safely play, kick a ball, swim in the pool or perhaps ride their bikes in the safe cul-de-sac. This incredibly convenient location is just moments' walk to City Express buses, a short easy walk to Cherrybrook Public School, Cherrybrook Technology High School and a number of local parks & kids play areas, bush walks, the Greenway sports complex and Cherrybrook's popular Village Shops. This property is ready for you to call home, and just in time for summer !!
Main features include:
- Four bedrooms each with ample built in robes, main bedroom with ensuite & large robe on upper level, quite conducive to in-law / multiple generation living
- Large gas kitchen with new glass splash back, high ceilings and an easy flow onto the large back veranda.
- Spacious open plan living and dining enjoys delightful leafy outlooks & high cathedral ceilings
- Family rumpus / games room on ground floor opens directly to the grassy backyard & pool
- Large double lock up garage with automatic opener.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning complimented by ceiling fans throughout
- Well maintained pool, ample grass area, possible side access for vehicles/trailers, loft storage in garage
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School
Available for your immediate inspection, contact Nathan Leuzzi or Andrew Crauford at Ray White to arrange an inspection on 9875 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.