Sold by Ray White 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely do you find a single level home with so much accommodation and living space. This home will be a pleasant surprise as you walk through and imagine your family enjoying the many separate formal and casual entertaining areas, which open up to the covered paved courtyard, pool and spa. Not only is the home superb but also the location, only a short walk through the leafy park to Appletree shops and city bus stop.
In A Nutshell:
- Single level brick home on level block
- Large formal lounge and dining room at front of house to welcome guests
- Timber kitchen with island bench includes walk in pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Living room open plan to kitchen with ceiling fan and fireplace
- Additional rumpus room and separate family room opening to undercover paved entertaining courtyard
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and updated ensuite
- 4 more bedrooms, all but one have built-in wardrobes
- Spacious main bathroom includes stylish deep bath tub, frameless glass shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Gas points throughout for heating, ducted/zoned reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Skylights throughout the home let in extra light
- Privately located in-ground salt water pool in great condition and spa
- Double garage with internal access
Location, Location, Location:
- Just steps away from quiet park and playground
- Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment area
- Easy walk to express city buses and local routes
- Walk to Appletree shops, only moments to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Only 1.4km to John Purchase Public School
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please call Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.