SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built to the highest standard, this immaculate home has just been completed and is ready for you to move your family straight in.
From the moment you enter you will know this is something special. The attention to detail and quality finishes are complemented by the stunning design features such as the suspended staircase and imported Italian light fittings. Multiple indoor/outdoor living areas and spacious rooms ensure that everyone can enjoy relaxing and entertaining in comfort.
Located only a short walk to the new Cherrybrook station, this home truly has it all.
In A Nutshell:
- Extra large master bed has a built in desk, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with large shower
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 are also large and include mirrored built-ins and media points
- Open plan lounge and dining with an abundance of natural light flowing in through tall windows and gas fireplace
- Upstairs retreat area with storage cupboard giving you an added living option
- Stylish glass splash backs in Kitchen, Ilve 5 burner gas stove, breakfast bar, built-in microwave and integrated dishwasher
- Sound proof Media room with built-in storage, wired for projector and surround sound
- Outdoor alfresco entertaining leading to additional timber deck is well lit with LED lights and includes built in gas BBQ, tv point and ceiling fan
- Private office or study on ground floor located in quiet position
- Luxurious Main bathroom has a frameless glass shower and deep bathtub
- Powder room downstairs, elegantly designed
- Double Garage with internal access and sensor lights, automatic door
- The Laundry has plenty of cupboard storage and door to access yard
- Caeserstone bench tops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Plunge pool with frameless glass fencing, gas heating and Waterfall feature. Energy efficient pool pump
- Landscaped gardens and plenty of lawn for the kids to run around
- Walk in linen cupboard, ducted vacuum, rain tank, LED lights, security alarm and intercom
- Actron Air Conditioner, ducted throughout, top of the range energy saving product
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx 250m to new Cherrybrook train station
- Short walk to County Drive bus stops
- Catchment area for Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Tech High School
- Close to Tangara and Oakhill College
- A short drive into Castle Towers shops, restaurants and cafes
Auction to be held on-site on the 27th February at 4.30pm. Registration from 4pm
For further information on this property please feel free to call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.