Sold by Pearly Poh Wong and the Ray White Team. Call 9479-3000
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This warm and inviting family home is uniquely spacious and enviably positioned in one of the best streets in the heart of Cherrybrook. Freshly painted throughout and renovated, this home is master built to the highest standard and is within minutes to city express bus transport & M60 bus service, Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Oakhill Village shops, local parks, Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oakhill Drive Public School and the future Cherrybrook train station.
• 4 oversize bedrooms with built-in robes, including a master with ensuite.A 5th bedroom or in law accommodation adjoins downstairs bathroom
• Study or home office is next to the generous foyer
• Formal lounge and separate dining room
• An expansive solid timber kitchen with top of the range new appliances and granite benchtop with breakfast counter
• Family meals area looks out to the manicured garden
• Oversize rumpus, bright throughout the day
Spacious & Conveniently Located. CTHS Catchment
• Alfresco entertaining area with huge pergola
• Paved courtyard with low maintenance level rear yard
• Double auto garage with internal access
• New carpet throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ample storage options
• Over 740sqm block
In the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Public School.
A fabulous home in a highly desirable and convenient location which will not last long as it is in the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School. If you are not into renovating, this is the home for you as everything has been done for you to move straight in.A must to inspect!
Please call Pearly Poh Wong and the Ray White Team on (02) 94793000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Separate Rumpus Room
See all features
743.2m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.