Sold at Auction - Call Pearly at Ray White on 9479 3000
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Huge Family Home with 5 car garage. Catchment for CTHS
Proudly occupying an elevated position in a whisper quiet and convenient cul-de-sac location, this expansive partially full brick residence is designed to accommodate a large family. It is filled with natural light and enjoys breathtaking district view. This exceptional home is just footsteps to city express bus transport & M60 bus service, and is just a short stroll to Cherrybrook Shopping Village, local parks, Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School. The future train station is at close proximity.
- Extra spacious sun drenched formal lounge and dining room with high ceiling and solid timber floor
- Prominent entry foyer and hallway leads to the formal and informal living areas
- Family meals room adjoins the huge gourmet kitchen with breakfast counter
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, ensuite to the main.
- 5th bedroom with ensuite, perfect for in law accommodation
- Generous size rumpus with its own entrance or Teenage Retreat' or even a home office
- Low maintenance split level rear yard
- High ceiling with ample storage options, ducted air and freshly painted throughout
- Rare 5 car garage with high ceiling and internal access (also great for a trailer, caravan or small boat )
In the catchment for popular Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the private district views from this home. The extraordinary floor plan will suit many families. So grab this opportunity and be the first to inspect. Call Pearly Wong and the Ray White Team on 02 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
746m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.