Ray White Cherrybrook
Sold by Andrew Crauford & the Ray White team. Call 9479 3000.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Immaculate Single Level Oasis
At just 3 years old, this property presents one of the best opportunities the suburb has seen for some time. Whilst the home is situated just a hop & skip to the new Cherrybrook Train, the peaceful location of this home will surprise you as it is so whisper quiet, yet also offers an array of facilities at your doorstep.
The floorplan of the home is very well thought out also, blending an open living space with flowing indoor and outdoor living. The single level plan is incredibly easy to maintain, with a surrounding garden starting to show some lovely maturity giving ample privacy. Four generous bedrooms comfortably carry double or queen beds, while the study could easily become a 5th bedroom.
The huge triple garage which provides drive through access to the side back yard has been purpose built for those who need the extra space, workshop, space for trailers, boats, campers etc.
Facts & features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite & large walk in robe
- open plan living flows through stacked glass door to covered timber deck
- natural gas through the home for cooking, hot water & heating; 5000lt water tank plumbed to toilets & laundry; energy efficient basix fixtures throughout
- zoned for Cherrybrook Public School & Cherrybrook Technology High School
- drive through garage providing ample access to the backyard for trailer storage or maintenance access
Transport & local Facilities:
- walk 250m to the new train station, while an existing range of buses: City Express, all commuter & school routes are
- walk to Coonara Shops or a short drive to Cherrybrook Village or Castle Towers both providing medical centres, supermarkets, speciality shops and restaurants
A fabulous location and sensational home, available for your immediate inspection, contact Andrew Crauford or the Ray White team now to arrange your own inspection ph: 02 9479 3000
732.6m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.