Ray White Cherrybrook
Sold by Andrew Crauford & the Ray White team. Call 9479 3000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Position and Potential on one level.
A quiet & peaceful position is a key attraction to this 4 bedroom home set in a desirable cul de sac walking distance to shops, parks, express bus travel & schools. The floorplan lends itself to any number of family types, perhaps you have the in-laws with you or perhaps you work from home. Any of these options could be easily adapted in this property.
A great level grassed yard and huge northern facing paved courtyard flow directly off the three livings spaces making entertaining a breeze. Accommodation throughout the home is also very appealing with four large bedrooms, the main offering walk in robe and ensuite.
Facts & features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite
- raked ceilings in the kitchen, timber combustion fireplace
- zoned for John Purchase Primary & Cherrybrook Technology High School
- walk 350m to a range of buses: City Express, all commuter & school routes
- walk 300m to Appletree Shops for medical, small supermarket and restaurants
- split reverse cycle air conditioning
- drive through garage providing ample access to the backyard for trailer storage or maintenance access
A fabulous location, available for immediate inspection, contact Andrew Crauford or the Ray White team immediately to arrange your own inspection ph: 02 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Level
See all features
768m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.