SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This light-filled one-bedroom unit offers generous living space with a balcony perfect for enjoying a summers evening.
Featuring all the comforts you are looking for, including a spacious galley kitchen with granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, split-system air conditioning and gas heating. The bedroom features built-ins and ceiling fan. The internal laundry also includes an additional toilet.
Set within a low-rise complex of only 34 units, it is a short stroll to the Chatswood Station, Westfield Shopping Centre, and all the local Chatswood schools. This unit is a perfect first home or an ideal investment in a popular and ever growing area.
In a Nutshell:
- Large light-filled living/dining with air conditioning and gas heating
- Galley kitchen with granite bench, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious bedroom with sliding built-in robes & ceiling fan
- Internal laundry with extra toilet
- Large neat and tidy bathroom
- Security car space with ample visitor parking
Location, Location, Location:
- 550mtrs to Chatswood Station
- 700mtrs to Chatswood Westfield
- 350mtrs to Chatswood Public School
- 650mtrs to Chatswood High School
- 400mtrs to Chatswood Oval
Estimated rental income: $460 - 480 per week
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $326 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $750 per qtr
- Water Rates: $185 per qtr
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.