A Classic, Elegant, Masterpiece
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact agent for a private inspection!!
Prepare to fall in love! This stunning home offers an idyllic lifestyle, located in a prime location of Castle Hill with easy walking distance to public transport, schools and shops. From the moment you walk into this home you will fall in love with its beautiful and timeless charm! This elegantly classic residence is situated on an approx. 1,079sqm block of land surrounded by picturesque perfect landscaped gardens. It is perfectly positioned off the main road, within a private pocket of David Road offering you a very quiet and peaceful lifestyle. The owners of this property have paid meticulous attention to detail and you will see that when you walk through this perfect home!
In a Nutshell:
- Stunning single level home with a difference sitting on approx. 1079sqm of land.
- Polished parquetry flooring in the entrance and living areas.
- 4 double sized bedrooms.
- 2 Modern bathrooms with stylish finishes.
- Large, modern kitchen with state of the art appliances and plenty of storage space.
- Ultra-modern internal laundry with external access comprising of premium Miele appliances.
- Multiple and spacious living areas throughout.
- Classic decorative cornices and chandeliers.
- Alarm system, polished floors, reverse cycle ducted AC, ducted vacuum system, and built in ceiling speakers with surround sound throughout.
- Lovely bay windows, classic decorative draped curtains with pull down blinds and plantation shutters.
- Stunning North facing outdoor undercover entertainment area with pull down shade blinds, looking onto the beautifully landscaped private and peaceful back garden.
- Double automated garage with plenty of customized storage space.
- Easy access to public schools, parks, public transport and shops all within a short walking distance
- Zoned for highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Public School. Close proximity to a selection of child care centres.
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 700m walk to Oakhill Village Shopping Centre
- Approx. 900m walk to Oakhill Drive Public School
- Approx. 1.5km walk to Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Approx. 2.3km to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
- Approx. 2.3km to Greenway Oval (Rugby, AFL, Skate, Bike, Baseball, Basketball, facilities)
- Approx. 4.4km to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, comprising of Retail Shops, Restaurants and Movie Theatres.
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Cristina van Vliet on 0467 694 042 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.