SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stylish modern interiors feature throughout this immaculate 7 year old home. The living areas flow seamlessly out through to the backyard with level lawn, a sunny timber deck and covered entertaining patio. There has been no expense spared and the kitchen includes Miele stainless steel appliances and 40mm caeserstone benchtops with a breakfast bar. Upstairs you have your master bedroom with sizable ensuite and walk-in robe plus three bedrooms all with built-in robes. All of this, in a convenient location approximately 1km walking distance to the new Cherrybrook Train Station.
In A Nutshell:
- 7 Year old Architect designed brick home
- Master bed with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 with built-in wardrobes
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Kitchen with miele stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar and pantry
- Upstairs study area
- Sleek full bathroom, ensuite plus downstairs powder room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, alarm system
- High ceilings, polished timber floors and Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Double garage with doors on two separate motors, internal access plus door through to yard
- Two outdoor entertaining areas including a sunny deck and an undercover patio
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx 1km to the new Cherrybrook train station
- Short walk to County Drive & David Road city bus stops
- Catchment area for Oakhill Drive Public School and Cherrybrook Tech High School
- Close to Tangara and Oakhill College
- A short drive into Castle Towers shops, restaurants and cafes
Auction: Saturday 15th July On-Site at 2.30pm.
For further information on this property please feel free to call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.