Double Brick, Secluded Haven on Large Block
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This exceptionally well built 5 bedroom plus home office (6th Bedrooms), 3 bathroom family home is built with full brick and on solid rock with concrete slab floors. The mix of Italian tiles, new carpet and rustic brick features all enhance the quality of such a home whilst the abundance of formal and informal living spaces will be a welcoming attribute for the new owners.
An array of skylights, soaring windows and cathedral ceilings complete the sun drenched atmosphere of this stunning and spacious home which has sweeping views over the trees from nearly every room in the house.
In a Nutshell:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, additional powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and Juliet balcony
- 4 car remote garage with internal entrance and additional storage. Circular driveway for easy entry and exit.
- Home office opportunities (or 6th bedroom) with private courtyard and separate entrance.
- Media room with large screen, projector and surround sound
- Open plan gas kitchen with black pearl granite bench tops, SMEG cook top, double oven and integrated dishwasher
- Formal lounge with wood fire, high ceilings, bush outlook and bar area
- Multiple courtyard and balcony areas for any time living
- Lower level games room, gas heated spa and sauna all leading out to your paved entertaining area and pool
- Gas heated pool, Ducted vacuum system, Ducted Air Conditioning, Gas heater and BBQ outlets
- Approximately 2645sqm of size, space, outlook and heaven
Location, Location, Location
- Cul-de-sac living at its best. Private
- Views out to the trees and over Excelsior Creek
- 900m to Castle Hill Aged Care
- 650m to Castlewood Community Reserve & Highs Road Village Green
- Close to Castle Hill Towers shopping and entertainment precinct
- Castle Hill High School Catchment Area
- Minutes drive to the prestigious Oakhill College
- Short Drive to Gilroy Catholic College and St Gabriel's School
- 350m to BUS stops for BUS 621 & 632
Opportunities to secure such an impressive home that has been built to stand the test of time are rare so don't miss your opportunity to visit the house and secure your next home.
For further information on this home please contact Dion Verzeletti on 04133 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Agent interest
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2,645m² / 0.65 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.