Position Perfect, Best In The Block
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With 2 balconies and beautifully renovated you won't be disappointed whether moving in or adding to your investment portfolio.
Designed with space, openness and plenty of natural light this outstanding unit is not only a pleasure to live in but conveniently located to shops parks and just a stroll to Carlingford Train Station.
In A Nutshell:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 with a walk in robe.
- down-lights and freshly painted throughout
- modern eat in kitchen with stone bench tops
- new carpet, modern blinds
- 2 balconies for your enjoyment
- oversized single lock up garage with room to swing the cat
Location, Location, Location:
- centrally located with close proximity to Epping, Parramatta, Chatswood, and Sydney CBD
- closely situated to many large and small shopping centres (Carlingford court, Carlingford village, Parramatta Westfield, North Rocks Westfield, Castle Towers, Macquarie shopping centre)
- 2 minute walk to Carlingford train station and bus station
- in a quiet, family-friendly street and neighbourhood
- ideally located near some of Sydney's best schools such as the Kings school, James Ruse Agricultural High School, TARA girls.
- 2 minute walk to Carlingford library
For Further Information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.