Ray White Cherrybrook
Sold by Andrew Crauford & The Ray White Team. Call us on 9479 3000
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
An Exceptional Property
Neat as a pin, much loved or reluctant sale. These are all real estate clichs that could so easily be applied to this wonderful property, being offered for the first time in over 15 years.
The property is set privately within an established complex of mainly owner occupied residences, and is wonderfully convenient to everything in Carlingford has to offer. The property has ample visitor parking onsite, whilst your property includes a lock up single garage with automatic door.
The immaculate property is full brick in construction, has been meticulously maintained, and has benefited from some recent updates to outdoor spaces.
- 2 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe & private balcony looking over the bush reserve. The second bedroom also has a step in robe, while there are several storage options across the property.
- The property backs a permanent bush reserve with wonderful privacy and songs of birds and a very private outlook
- Third toilet on ground floor
- Full Brick construction with gas heating for winter, and a wonderful through breeze in summer
- Single automatic garage adjoins private front courtyard
Offered for auction, Sat 4 July 2pm unless sold prior. Contact Andrew Crauford at Ray White Cherrybrook & West Pennant Hills to arrange an inspection or attend one of the advertised open homes on Thursday evening & Saturday afternoon.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.